Aaron Shutt’s practice concentrates on probate, guardianship, trusts and estates.
He began at the firm in 2002 as a law clerk while attending undergraduate studies at Texas Christian University. Aaron graduated magna cum laude from TCU in 2004 and received his Juris Doctor from the Dedman School of Law at Southern Methodist University in 2008.
Aaron was admitted to the State Bar of Texas in 2008 and he has been a partner at Law Offices of Paup, Shutt & Associates, P.C. since 2014.
- Texas Christian University-Alumni Student Recruitment Council- Member
- Guardianship Services, Inc.-Marketing and Development Committee- Member
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth-Harris Health Exchange- Member
- Botanical Research Institute of Texas - Lead by Nature Young Professionals Group- Member
- Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth-Modern Contemporaries- Member
- Kimbell Art Museum-Cosmopolitan Group- Member